OMER

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OMER_BHAR_4U@MIG33.COM

NOW WE CHANGED THE NAME OF THIS FORUM OMER.DARKBB.COM

Flirt SMS Collection - ALL IN ENGLISH

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Number of posts : 627
    Registration date : 2008-12-25

Flirt SMS Collection - ALL IN ENGLISH Empty Flirt SMS Collection - ALL IN ENGLISH

Post  Admin Thu Feb 26, 2009 6:35 pm

Hey! Cutie... ..yes YOU! you're smiling again Its bcoz i told u that ur CUTE hey...... Sometimes we need 2 lie Just to make some one SMILE!

Press down......down more......ok......more......yes......ahh.......yes......almost there......yeah......oh shit......harder......so good! Yeah, that's textual intercourse!

Hey, is your dad a terrorist? Cos baby, you're the bomb! Your daddy must have been a hunter because you're a fox!

During maths I was thinking of you but I cannot calculate how much I love you!

Hello!! What's wrong with your mobile?
    Tried so many times but Every time I call it says: The subscriber your are trying to reach is in your heart!

In da mornin I don’t eat coz I think of u, at noon I don’t eat coz I think of u, in da evenin I don’t eat coz I think of u, at night I don’t sleep coz Im hungry.

I know you think I'm cute, I know you think I'm fine, but like the other guys, take a number and wait in line!

We've known Each other 4 Quite a while now, do u think we can be more than FRNDS? Will u be my PARTNER 2 rob a BANK !?

Your doctor's advice: Drink more water, take vitamins, sleep early, always relax...but keep on texting me!

At this moment 3.7 million are sleeping. 2.3 million are falling in love. 4.1 million are eating and only 1 cute is reading this txt

An important element of friendship is communication, and that's the reason why my fingers are still pressing the keys on my phone. Because I don't want to cut the line that connects US. Take care always!

A day may start or end without a message from me, but believe me it won't start or end without me thinking of u…..See! I just did. Take care.

I looked at a sweet, beautiful rose
    And then I looked at you
    And I kept looking at you
    For the rose ain’t as beautiful as you

What's the difference between pleasure and torture? Pleasure is thinking of you & torture is thinking of you too much!

It's better to stay away from girls. Only one or two can bring SMILE to your life, remaining will steel your HAPPINESS from your life

And then I looked at you

If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day, so I'll never have to live without you.

Think big
    Think smart
    Think positive
    Think beautiful
    Think great
    I know dis is
    2 much 4 u,
    so here is a shortcut
    Just think about ME!!

What's the difference between pleasure and torture? Pleasure is thinking of you & torture is thinking of you too much!

And then I looked at you

Your daddy must be a terrorist 'coz you're DA BOMB!

I love the spring mornings, the afternoons in autumn, the winter evenings and the summer nights....but you I love more sweetheart!

Current date/time is Mon Jul 01, 2024 8:42 am