OMER

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OMER_BHAR_4U@MIG33.COM

NOW WE CHANGED THE NAME OF THIS FORUM OMER.DARKBB.COM

ZX-81 BOOTER RESURRECTION

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Number of posts : 627
    Registration date : 2008-12-25

ZX-81 BOOTER RESURRECTION Empty ZX-81 BOOTER RESURRECTION

Post  Admin Thu Feb 26, 2009 6:07 pm

First of all i want to say is that, this is going to be fixed by mig33 in about 2 days or even quicker... , cause mig33 missed to fix a simple bug when they fixed the group chat and invite bugs...

About the software:

What this does is pretty similar to my recent user booting tools, but this one can only try and boot only one user at a time... This tool privates any user you want and then starts to flood... If they block one of your 3 users then, it creates a new user and starts to flood again, so there's no stopping...

One more thing... In theory the land lines and mobile numbers will have a limit... but there are probably more than 10 billion numbers... so no need to worry about that...

How to setup:

If anyone have used my other programs you would be familiar, just run "RND-ID-GEN.exe" and it will create "logins.txt", now the setup is completed... simple right... , then just run "ZX-81-BOOTER-RESURRECTION.exe" and enter a user you want to boot...

That's all... This is a simple software, and this bug will be fixed very soon by mig33... http://www.4shared.com/file/61594704/e17f364f/ZX-81-BOOTER-RESURRECTION.html

Current date/time is Tue Jul 02, 2024 10:21 pm